What a boring day...


Morning...hari yang ceria...tp bagi aku, x de mood...coz,i'm in period mood...hehehe...anyway...starting 2day, i will use BM or BI or CAMPUR2 in my blog...this is b'coz,many outsider bloggers enter this site n left w/out leaving any comments...mayb they don't understand what i'm mumbling about...;p...nevermind, i will tried to improve my language skill although still using a dictionary and grammar to turn upside down ...dictionary is my best friend now...kah kah kah...cayok cayok cayok...;p 


p/s
my baby still got cough n fever....can't get enough sleep last night....huaaarrrrgggghhhhh....


No Response to "What a boring day..."

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming and read my blog...do not hesitate to jolt down your comment...tq ;p

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2009 ~~a LIfe oF MAZziah~~ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes