*&%$ flu...cough..#$@%&^

MORNING!!!!

a nice day with beautiful scenary in my viewing....hehehe with a annoyance nose....***still got flu n cough....aaaaa*** ....yesterday i went to Serikin....again....after 1 month ago...this time, i went with my mother, my little brother n his fiance with my little baby....just to bring my will be sister in-law to Serikin....they will going back to KL tomorrow's night...after that, only me, my husband n trisya in the house....huhuhuhu....

we went early in the morning....around 7 o'clock....using my aunty's AVANZA....i just bought 2 blouse for Trisya n a baby mat...Trisya all the time, starting they came from airport, she only with my brother's fiance...she knew that her will be aunty only 4 days here...so, she wants to be with her only...when i want to carry her, she refuse...so lastly, i call my brother's fiance "her second mom"...hehehe...

2night, we will dinner at my uncle's house located at Tmn Lee Ling, Matang Jaya....nyam nyam...her wife is a greatest cook coz all her cooking...peh...nyaman...dh la pandai msk...cantik lak tue...hehehe

No Response to "*&%$ flu...cough..#$@%&^"

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming and read my blog...do not hesitate to jolt down your comment...tq ;p

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2009 ~~a LIfe oF MAZziah~~ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes