REALLY REALLY need a new job...

being a clerk should have a busy task...but 4 me, sometime...after been 2 years with this company i had a such major experiences about construction...but in making a project report, making a proposal and bout admin and administration...i'm very use in it...;p

since a few months back, i really nothing to do...surfing the internet, FB'ing, blogging n sometime i make my own work such as cleaning the office, updated report, n etc is my work...still having time downloading the movies, softwares n games for fulfill my time in  the office...my boss owez not in the office...so, i'm alone n sleepy...but can't sleep...

" oh my god, what a boring day i had..."

but when i'm home, the task is began...jeng jeng jeng

my daughter...i had to give attention to her as a day i'm not with her...i really miss her...when i fetch her up from nursery, i will hug n kiss her so much tight....at home my duty will begin...starting by cooked and give her a dinner and after that, prepared dinner for my husband...if i'm in a 'bad mood', then, i ask my husband " yang, makan luar mok...?" ...hehehe







No Response to "REALLY REALLY need a new job..."

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming and read my blog...do not hesitate to jolt down your comment...tq ;p

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2009 ~~a LIfe oF MAZziah~~ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes