My Nieces

yesterday was my husband's birthday....since his birthday, i've nothing to give....just wishing him a "hepi birthday sayang"....he only smile n say " thank u"...hehehe...
but not birthday celebration i want to share...in a week, i've already celebrate 2 new born niece...1st, on 20/6 and the 2nd, on 26/6....

Aqila bt Yahya - 20/6/09 (2.2kg)
already 9 days

don't know what her name...her parent not ready her name yet - 26/6/09 (2.7kg)
already 3 days 

picture was taken on saturday, 27/6/09 when i was at kampung... now, i've already had 2 niece and a nephew...all from my husband's side...;p 

1 Response to My Nieces

August 3, 2009 at 4:20 PM

cute sgt2

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming and read my blog...do not hesitate to jolt down your comment...tq ;p

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2009 ~~a LIfe oF MAZziah~~ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes