lazy is a bad habit..

It's a long time since my last post...i donno y i'm so lazy lately...mayb bcoz of nothing to story n nothing interesting happened...but 4 me, everyday is interesting 2 me...hahahaha...just donno how to decribe in dis post...kuang kuang kuang...

Of cource, next week i'll be starting my facilitator, teaching "Autocad 2008" software n d other week will be monitoring other facilitators teaching "Creating a Website" program....no more boring day...hahahaha...n my student is d government staffs who don know about computer....not 100% don't know comp, but not expert in dis...n my task is to improve their skills in dis kind of technology...

There's a lot more courses i'll be conducted, but 4 dis time period, only "Autocad 2008" n "Basic Computer Knowledge"....i do dis job as a freelance facilitator n i'm happy with it...;p


p/s ada pesta "Kek n Biskut" d Plaza Astana starting 2day till sunday...got many variant of cake n biscuit...come n enjoy urself...

1 Response to lazy is a bad habit..

January 28, 2010 at 9:15 PM

ghgh

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming and read my blog...do not hesitate to jolt down your comment...tq ;p

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Copyright © 2009 ~~a LIfe oF MAZziah~~ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes